Hey Talent! To say thank you, and show how much the Product team loves you, we've created a personalized itinerary for the day JUST. FOR. YOU! Expect a few surprises and fun with your friends on the 4th floor. Your CEO will meet you at 10:25 to bring you to your first activity.
- Travel Style : Classic
- Physical Grading : 1 - Easy
- Trip Type : Small Group
- What's Included:Your Local Living Moment: Staff Appreciation Day – Talent Blind Date, Base Camp. Morning coffee cart. Welcome meeting with Product CEOs. Lunch. Feel Good Hour. Product vs Talent Kahoots. Hump Night at Watson's (optional but recommended).
- Group Size Notes:Max 21, avg 19.
- Meals Included:1 lunch
- Transport:Walking, stair-climbing, dancing (!?)
- Accommodation:Base Camp (1 day).
- Optional Activities:Toronto
- Hump Night at Watson's
- Minimum Age:You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.
- International Flights:Check-in times and baggage allowances/restrictions vary by airline and can change at any time. For the most up-to-date information for your flight, please contact your airline. We recommend checking in online in advance to avoid potential delays at the airport.
Itinerary (1 days)
We all know that G isn't an ordinary place to work, and you can bet that today won't be an ordinary Wednesday! Check out the full itinerary to see a breakdown of inclusions for the day. In your spare time, opt to work or visit with your friends in Product.